Living a fabulous life isn't easy, but I do it flawlessly! Of course I am not going to toot my own horn (beep-beep!), but this is not another blog from yet another pretentious person who thinks they are more fabulous than reality. Instead, I detail the makings of a fabulous life no matter where you are in life. It does not take a lot of money to live a fabulous life, just a lot of creativity. Honestly, being fabulous is a state of mind and I plan to help get you there, fabulously of course!!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In Order to Live a Fabulous Life, You May Need a Reset First

Courtesy of HappyBlackWoman.com
If anyone is like me, you sometimes wish life were like an arcade game and you are able to press restart to start over. I have not found out exactly how to make that happen, but I do have an alternative.

A couple of months ago when I was stressed out and exhausted mentally from completing my last semester of college for my bachelors degree, my friend suggested I do the 31 Day Reset.

Because time was a precious commodity to me at the moment (and still is), I told my friend if I am unable to do the reset in one day, I do not have time for it. She was unrelenting in her quest, so she sent me the information on the reset. After reading what I would need to do, I signed up and completed it.

I firmly believe in order to start your 2012 off on the right foot, you may need to refocus on your dreams and what you expect from life. Let me tell you, life will happen no matter what you do, but with more knowledge about who you are, I promise you will be able to live life more fabulously.

So when you get a chance, go to Rosetta Thurman’s website to get more information on her 31 Day Reset. It will provide you with a new and fabulous outlook on life. I did it and found out what drives me as a person and what truly makes me happy. I also decided to start this blog as a result of the reset. So to live a fabulous life, we have to first make sure we have a fabulous mindset. Because to be fabulous, you have to know what makes you fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea DJ... I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following her emails. I signed up for them on December 31. BTW, you know she's having a happy hour on Jan 23 at La Tasca in Chinatown. I know there's mention of it on her website. I def plan to go. Love the blog babe!!!

    ReplyDelete